- 1 Cloudways Review: What is Cloudways & How is it Different?
Cloudways Coupon Code with elaborate review of this best managed cloud hosting provider of current market. In recent times, Cloud hosting platforms have gained credible recognition in the cyber world.
The internet is a vast world encompassing a massive gridlock of websites. However, to precisely manage network traffic congestions, technology has significantly taken a leap ahead in time.
With the advent of cloud computing, today internet has become a much organized web structure. It has made hosting easy and secure. And you need a reliable hosting platform to host your website over the cloud infrastructure.
Although, you can host your site directly over the major cloud providers in the world which include Amazon Web Services, Google Compute Engine, DigitalOcean, Vultr and Kyup.
However, this can only come in handy if you are a hardcore programmer and you can manage your server and web application requirements yourself.
Significance of a Managed Hosting Platform
A managed cloud hosting platform, on the other hand, is something that can offer you a lot more than only hosting your website on your desired cloud.
It can remove all your concerns encircling the sketchy technicalities of coding by providing you complete server and application management.
Not all hosting platforms offer similar services. Some might lack in providing appropriate server management features or application management features, while others can have a weak support.
Recently, I have found a fantastic hosting platform that offers unique hosting environment to its customers.
In this article I will discuss its the indepth review along with Cloudways Coupon Code to save maximum on your hosting expense.
Cloudways Review: What is Cloudways & How is it Different?
Cloudways is specialized in WordPress Hosting which offers a blend of caching technologies which includes Apache, Nginx, Varnish, and Memcached to their customers. It is known as the Thunderstack.
This unique combination cuts down your web page load time as low as 100 percent giving your users an amazing hosting experience.
That’s not all because Cloudways is designed to fulfill the needs of users by offering them a single click solution for almost everything.
Here is a list of some unique features that makes it different from other hosting providers.
- Single Click Cloning
- Single Click Backup & Restore
- Single Click Scaling
- Single Click Installations
- Single Click Domain Mapping
- Single Click FREE SSL Deployment
- Team Collaboration
- Platform Level Firewalls
- Real Time Monitoring
- SSH & SFTP Access
- Staging Areas & URL
- Unlimited Domains
- Git Deployment
- Multiple Databases
- Multiple Addons
- Cloudways API
Cloudways Infrastructure Providers
In order to start with Cloudways, you will need to launch a server on one of the cloud providers offered by the hosting platform.
Currently, they offer five major cloud providers to their customers
- Google Compute Engine (GCE)
- Amazon Web Service (AWS)
- Kyup (Container Based Hosting)
Cloudways 1-click Install Applications
Cloudways is equipped with ten different web applications for creating websites. Each offered application have different versions. Depending on your requirement, you can select one.
If you have a PHP based application or project other than above 1-click installations, you are free to launch a PHP Stack and deploy your own customized project there.
If you are looking forward to launch an ecommerce website, then PrestaShop and Magento is a feasible option.
However, for avid bloggers, WordPress is by far, the best CMS in the world. You can also have access to Drupal and Joomla, however, these CMS inquires coding expertise.
Sign-Up at Cloudways
Once you Sign-Up at Cloudways, it will send you a confirmation email.
After confirming, you will be directed to choose your desired application and cloud provider. Applications can vary depending on your website requirements.
Name your server, application and project and select your desired web application.
For now, I will choose WordPress.
Set the necessary details such as server size and location and hit launch.
It takes only a few minutes to get your web application and server up and running.
Migrate WordPress to Cloudways
You can also migrate your WordPress sites to Cloudways without any hassle. After launching WordPress application there, go to your current hosting and just install their own Cloudways WordPress Migrator plugin.
Input your Cloudways credentials and wait for few minutes to transfer your site from old hosting to Cloudways.
They offer separate server and application management.
Here is a list of features offered by Cloudways at Server Level,
- Master Credentials – Contains your server’s public IP, Username and Password.
- Monitoring – Feature enable users to monitor their respective server and application performance.
- Manage Services – Allows users to manage variable services of their server such as Apache, Memcached, MySQL, Newrelic, Nginx, PHP- FPM and Varnish.
- Settings & Packages – Lets you set the details of your server packages and harness settings following your website requirements.
- Security – Enables you to whitelist your IP addresses to access your server safely over SFTP and SSH.
- Vertical Scaling – Allows you to quickly increase your server size without any hassles.
- Backups – Automatically backups your server data.
As far as the application management is concerned, here is a list of feature offered by Cloudways at Application Level,
- Access Details – Provides access details for the recently launched web application.
- Domain Management – Allows you to add a primary domain for your web application and add other multiple sub-domains.
- Cron Job Management – Allows you to schedule tasks on your website.
- SSL Certificate – Cloudways let’s you Encrypt FREE SSL certificate. Provide your email ID and Domain Name click on Install certificate and your website is secured.
- Restore – Allows you to restore your website to an earlier time at any instance.
- Deployment Via Git – Deploy changes on your website via Git.
- Application Settings – Configure General and PHP settings in accordance to your preference.
- Application Add-Ons – Three Application add-ons for your web application; Migration, Upgrade and Load Test.
- Migrator Tools – Let the user migrate their WordPress website to Cloudways Hosting.
Aren’t these features interesting? Cloudways is a managed cloud hosting solution for all your hosting problems. To get an in-depth overview of what Cloudways really is, you can check out this handy video.
Now let’s checkout the Cloudways Coupon Code along with its original pricing and plans.
Cloudways Coupon Code with Pricing
Before, we leave it at your judgement, make a choice that is wise 😉
Cloudways pricing comes with accommodating plans for all cloud providers. It offers unlimited application installs, 24/7 support and much more.
They are designed to fit the exact needs of your businesses and is a perfect solution for your hosting website.
Also for the WPBlogging360 readers, there is a special discount coupon, where you will get a $10 FREE credit!
Cloudways Coupon Code: WPBLOGGING360
Offer Details: Get $10 FREE credit
Simply use the promo code at the time of Sign up.
Depending on the size and network of your business, you can scale the server size in accordance to your needs. It means you only pay for what you consume. No fix packages.
Cloudways call it the Pay-As-You-Go method.
Cloudways is no doubt the best choice for people willing to start a new blog or launch their own business on WordPress. It offers a single click solution to manage your server and application.
May it be real time monitoring, backup, vertical scaling or restore, it is all just a click away. A good hosting platform really do matters for your WordPress site.
Without essential hosting conditions, users can observe downtime and this can put your web identity at risk.
So, use the above Cloudways coupon code and join Cloudways today for a risk free hosting experience!