- 1 Plugmatter Optin Feature Box Review
- 2 Features of Feature Box WordPress Plugin
- 3 How to customize Optin Feature Box templates?
- 4 4 More Useful WordPress plugins from Plugmatter
- 5 Final Words
Plugmatter Optin Feature Box Review: Looking for a new WordPress plugin to grow your email list? Are you feeling that your existing header bar is not capable enough to catch your visitors’ attention? Then I have got an awesome lead generation plugin for you! Plugmatter Optin Feature Box plugin is the best choice for you if you want to “Get 200% More Subscribers to Your Email List.”
Optin feature box WordPress Plugin is the simple yet effective way to increase your email subscription rate and hence your overall revenue. It will help you to grab the attention of your readers by creating a catchy feature box which you can place right below your header but above your main content for maximum conversion.
This is one of a kind new WordPress plugin which is aimed to turn your random visitors into your subscribers. In this article, we will see the detailed Plugmatter review for their best plugin Optin Feature Box along with other 4 very useful WordPress plugins.
Plugmatter Optin Feature Box Review
The Plugmatter optin feature box plugin promises to increase your email subscription rate by 200%. As the name may suggest, this is a plug & play plugin which is extremely easy to get started – best for any newbie.
It comes with some pre-defined templates. The user-friendly interface helps you to manage and customize your feature box template as you may need it. This amazing WordPress plugin works best with all major WordPress themes including Genesis.
The feature box plugin offers you three different options:
- General Settings – to select the template for your site or to switch on and off the tool
- Template option – to create template as per your blog need
- Split Testing option
Before sharing the 20% off Plugmatter coupon code August 2016, let us go through the plugin details first.
What is an Optin Feature Box?
An Optin Feature Box is an email subscription box that you can place between the header of your WordPress site and the main content. This is the best way to turn your visitors into subscribers without annoying them with pop-up or pop-over ads.
Now you can create and manage multiple feature boxes from a single interface. This user-friendly interface lets you customize and add a stunning feature box without messing with the code.
Features of Feature Box WordPress Plugin
Few awesome features of the Plugmatter WordPress plugin which will help you to capture those optins are as below:
- Customize the Professionally Designed Templates as you may need
- Mobile Responsive Templates which helps you to grab the mobile audiences
- Video Optin Forms that help you to communicate with your potential customers with a better effect
- Simple copy – pasting of the HTML/CSS code for creating your own Custom Designs & hence stronger branding
- Option of different feature box for different sections of your WordPress website
- Custom message for targeted page/post to match the feature box with the content
- Mini Feature Box templates for creating a smaller, non-irritating feature box
- Different feature box option to treat your returning visitors differently
- Opportunity to disable feature box after ‘x’ number of visits and turn them off completely after someone subscribs
- Track the performance of your Plugmatter feature boxes with Google Events Tracking. Track optin rate and conversion rates.
- Function to create Call-to-Action Feature Boxes which support LeadBoxes
- Easy to use A/B split testing Option that helps you to maximise your optins
How to install Feature Box on your blog
Installing the Feature Box plugin is indeed an easy job. And the Plugmatter team has made this easier for you. Checkout the documentation on how to install & set up Plugmatter Feature Box.
See documentation here: http://plugmatter.com/user-guide.
Plugmatter Supported Email Marketing Services
Plugmatter supports almost every email marketing services which includes: Aweber, MailChimp, Get Response, Infusionsoft, Constant Contact, iContact, Mad Mimi and many more. You can look at the image below to find out your favourite service provider/ autoresponder.
How to Place Optin Feature Box in your blog?
To place Plugmatter Optin Feature Box, first of all you have to create a template in the Templates section.
Feature Box –> Templates –> Add New –> Template Editor
There, create your own template by choosing a base template from the existing 15 template designs. You may also prepare your own custom design.
Then you have to fix your Feature Box alignment.
- Width – It is the width of your feature box template. Provide the correct width of your blog in this box to make your template of the same size.
- Top Margin – It is the space between the top of your Feature Box template and your header. Provide the value to get the look you want.
- Bottom margin – It is the space between the bottom of your Feature Box and your content area. Give the value as you may like it.
To put your template in the right place, you have to add some code in your theme function area. For example I am using Genesis theme on this blog. So to use Plugmatter Feature box in your Genesis powered theme, you have to place the below code in the theme area.
How to customize Optin Feature Box templates?
Though the Feature Box mailing list plugin has some handy templates to start with, but as you know, you are the best person to decide which one looks perfect. You can customize any of this templates easily to find the perfect match which best suits your blog design.
With the Feature Box point and click customization options any newbie can make the best looking optin feature box for their site without w code.
The different customizable items in the template include:
- Buttons – choose from 16 predefined button looks
- Background Color and Image – change the background color and image depending on which template you choose
- Title – choose from several hundreds of given fonts along with the text color
- Description Text – play with the text color, font type and font size and style your text as you wish
The Plugmatter live demo is available for everyone to try out. So you can test all of the above customizations on their website without any registration or subscription.
How to Split-Test Optin Feature Box Templates
Split testing is one of the most powerful feature of any lead generation plugin. With Plugmatter Optin Feature Box, you can test all your elements like title, picture, background and button colors to decide on the best performing mish mash.
You can split test two different Feature Box templates together.
First of all, create two different templates and save them. Then, go to Feature Box –> Split Testing in your WordPress sidebar menu and one window will open.
Now add a name to this campaign and select boxes. You can choose where you want them to show up. You will be able to see the statistics in that same menu and decide the better performing template.
I would suggest you to A/B test regularly creating some more campaigns by changing buttons, colors, text or the whole template. Keep testing to maximize your conversions.
4 More Useful WordPress plugins from Plugmatter
- Document Importer
Plugmatter DocumentImporter is a great WordPress plugin for those who hire writers and outsource content in Word or other formats from freelance writers or content companies. Bloggers can import content from Microsoft Word while keeping the formatting as it is including any image file.
- Pricing Table plugin
If you regularly write product review post or offer services through your WordPress blog, then this plugin will come as handy. Ensure better conversion by creating a beautiful pricing table in minutes, not in hours.
- Promo Box
Promo Box is another great email list building WordPress plugin. This plugin helps you to show email option box specific to any category or post. You can even display the subscription box at different sections of your blog.
- Publish to WordPress
With this plugin, you can publish your content to your WordPress website directly from the Google Docs. It helps you to publish quickly and conveniently.
Plugmatter Pricing: Choose the best Feature Box template
Plugmatter Optin Feature Box comes in three different license options: Single (1 site, 6 templates), Professional (3 sites, 10 templates) and Developer (unlimited sites, 15 templates). 5 among those are mini versions of some of their main templates. You may opt for this mini Feature Box templates for your blog, if the regular ones seems bulky to you. The cost is $37, $57, and $97 respectively.
Plugmatter Coupon Code August 2016 – 20% Discount
Plugmatter plugins are very reasonable in price. And with this one-time exclusive coupon code you can get it at a very low price.
Coupon code: WPBLOGGING20
Depending upon your blog need grab any of the above Plugmatter plugins. In coming days we can also expect to explore some niche specific WordPress plugins from the company.
Though you can go for any of these plugins, but I recommend you to buy Optin Feature Box WordPress plugin to give your email subscription rate a significant boost.
Do share this exclusive deal with your blogger friends on the social networking sites like Facebook & Twitter.
We all know that a good mailing list can help to make some good money online. There are a lot of different email subscription plugins in the market to will help you to enhance your email subscription list. But you will hardly find a WordPress plugin which will add an optin form right at the top converting place for any site – the area below your headers navigation bar.
Hope this Plugmatter review article on Optin Feature Box plugin will help you to take the right decision. So which Plugmatter plugin are you planning to buy? Feel free to share your experiences if you are using any other lead generation plugin.